Saturday, November 29, 2008

Giving Thanks to God

What a great day to start a blogsite. The day after Thanksgiving many of us are recovering from an overabundance of blessings. God is so good to provide every good thing, and I dedicate this blogsite to Him and give thanks for all the blessings and abundance He has given me in my life. I thank Him for giving me life, both physical and spiritual. I thank God for sending His only Son to die for us on the cross to save us from our sins so we could be reconciled with Him and have eternal life with Him in heaven and an abundant life here on earth. I thank Jesus for His love for us that He would give up His life for us. I thank God for my husband, my parents, my family, friends and church. I thank Him for our country, the freedoms we have to pursue happiness and wholesome living. I thank God for simple, humble things like a sweet kiss from my Honey, a baby's laugh, a bird song, a sun ray or a butterfly. And I'm thankful for quiet moments and the soft purr and warmth of my "kittens". I thank Him for home and hearth in our comfortable little nest I call a "Sea Cottage"--a girl can dream, can't she? I thank You, Lord for each new day that You give me to serve You and love others with Your awesome love. To God be all the glory, honor and praise for ever and ever, amen.

1 comment:

Anwen said...

Hi Auntie! Your blog looks great. And Your prayer is beautiful. Love you!