Tuesday, January 13, 2009

At the Top of the Tower

When I was going through pictures yesterday, I came across this one that we took from the picture that they take of everyone at the top of the Tower of Terror right before it drops--and then I took another picture of it to show you. So it's a picture of a picture of a picture, but you get the picture... Click on it if you want a bigger look... You can tell who the repeat riders are, and who the first time riders are--that's us in the front row. I'm the one with her eyes closed second from the left, Bill's next to me and our cousins from Idaho are the three next to us. I love all the expressions...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I did that ride in 2005. There is a picture of my little brother who was seated between my mother and I. He was so light that he lifted far off the seat when the drop came, and my mother and I are pushing him down.