Monday, January 5, 2009

The "Ten Things About Me Challenge"...

                1. I grew up in the SF Bay Area in the 60's.
                2. I love coffee, but can only drink one cup a day.
                3. My 2 cats are some of my best friends.
                4. I love the outdoors and enjoying all of God's creations.
                5. My joy comes from helping people.
                6. I'm a "foodie" and I'm in search of the perfect dish.
                7. I'm a folk art jewelry fanatic; love to pile them all on at once.
                8. I see people as works of art.
                9. My goal is to love with all my heart, but some situations require tough love...
                10. My husband of 26 years is a quadriplegic; he is my hero.

                3 comments:

                Jean said...

                Hi, Auntie,

                I've been zapped, too. Time for me to rush over to my blog and list my "10 Things" too.

                Blessings,
                Jean
                http://www.jeanmatthewhallwords.blogspot.com

                Renae said...

                I love your ten things, Auntie Bar Bar! Thank you for sharing them.

                I like jewelry, too!

                --renae

                Anwen said...

                That photo is very scary! I think I'm going to go get back in bed!