Friday, January 16, 2009

Auntie Bar Bar Says Bye Bye...

Well, I didn't share this with you all in the past, but I'm the type that changes a lot and has a lot of different aspects to my personality. My Auntie persona is just a small part of who I am and it was my dear nieces that inspired me to enter this creative, sharing place called blogland. Lately I've been thinking my adventure as Auntie Bar Bar has run it's course and I feel it's time to move on... So please find me now at my new blog called "For the Love of God" where I will be continuing on for a while there sharing the serendipity of the adventures and thoughts and blessings that are unique to me--a spiritual child of God... Lest people misunderstand my title, I want to say that God doesn't require that I do anything to earn His love--as it was, and is, and will always be a gift offered to everyone who is humble enough to have a repentant heart... This title expresses my goal in life--to do everything with the end result being for myself and others to feel and see, and acknowledge God's love for what it is... We have so many blessings and it is ALL from God!!!! So it is born out of thankfulness that I want to start on this new journey... Thank you for the kind comments you have left me in the past couple of months--with love, "Auntie Bar Bar"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful blog!