Monday, December 8, 2008

Awesome God Adventures

I just love the blog world; so many adventures to be had going in and out, around and about from link to link. Sometimes I can't find my way back if I forget to write down where I was. I've been telling everyone I know about this great, creative place where people freely share their hearts and inspirational talents. (And, oh by the way, I got so inspired, I started one too!) So if you have come here as a starting place, linger awhile and read and enjoy!! I have to admit though, after travelling around the blogosphere a bit myself, there is so much more to be than this humble, little simple blogspot... So make sure you click around all the links that tickle your fancy until you take in all the creative bounty you can stand--blessings abound!!!! I have to tell you about what happened while I was cruising blogspots about an hour ago; I had one of those "God thing" coincidences!!! I stumbled across another blogspot http://chandlerpartyof7.blogspot.com/that was written on December 3rd that used the same picture that I posted with my blog later that same day (It was done by a different artist). The other thing that is unbelievable is that when I stumbled across it today, December 8th, I was serendipidously adventuring though the blogosphere. I wasn't looking for anything in particular; I just kept clicking on anything that looked interesting, so I was all over the place, wherever my whimsy took me. The picture I'm talking about is the one called "The Good Shepherd". This makes me pause and think how He has strange and wonderful ways to speak to (me) us and it confirms in my soul how much He cares and wants (me) us to know it...Wow!!! How awesome is our God?!!! I love you, Lord, thank you.

1 comment:

Amber <3 said...

Hello Auntie Barb,
I actually just looked up all natural recipes for shampoo on the internet and it came up with a lot of results. Hopefully you can find something you like also <3