Thursday, December 18, 2008

My "Wholesome" Home

I promised myself I would get around to giving you a peek at the changes I made to the kitchen a few weeks ago to make it more "Christmasy". It has become a family tradition to change out the dishes and decor when the season changes. It's not anything grand or fancy; I like to keep things uncomplicated and simple. I like to walk into my kitchen in the morning and smile.
P.S.--- I'm a little behind since I am just learning how to get the pictures from the camera to the blog page. Did I mention that I'm a low-tech person who hasn't gotten around to learning these things until tonite... I have to have a derned good reason to go through all the boring technology, but now that I see what I can to with it, it's worth it!
P.S.S.--- You can click on the pictures to get a closer look...

2 comments:

Amber <3 said...

1. I absolutely love your kitchen, especially that really neat plate holder shelf thing
2. Everything is so very pretty <3

Anwen said...

Thanks for showing us your kitchen. It is sweet. I love to get glimpses into your world.